Department Of Medical Oncology
Oncology is the medical specialty that deals with tumours i.e. the cancerous tissues. And the medical professionals practicing oncology are oncologists.
A key aspect in diagnosis includes examination of medical history. Typical nature of complaints includes fatigue, weight loss, unexplained anemia, fever of unknown origin, and other signs. Often a physical examination will reveal the location of a malignancy.
With Simhapuri’s Department of Oncology, you can be assured of safe and compassionate oncology treatment and care. The Oncology clinic at Simhapuri Hospitals comprises of highly experienced oncologists holding experience gained at leading institutes overseas.
- Endoscopy suite
- Advanced scan (CT, MRI, Ultrasound etc.)
- Sophisticated diagnostic equipment
- Single photon emission computed tomography
- Positron emission tomography
- Tumour markers
- Oncology surgery
- Comprehensive diagnosis
- Scans: Bone scans, Octreotide scan, CT scans, CT angiogram,
- Palliative care
- Cancer pain palliation
- Screening of:
- Patient relatives (where hereditary aspect is involved)