Dr. Uday Kiran K
- M.S (Gen Surg), M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
- Consultant Neuro Surgeon
- English, Hindi, Telugu
- Dr. Uday Kiran K is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with good experience in the field of Neurology.He has presented papers on several important topics on Neurology. He worked as a senior resident in department of Neurosurgery , Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh from October 2017 to till date and also workedked in government sector as medical officer in PP unit and conducted OPD services, health camps during 2009-10.
- Treatment of brain disorders
- Brain Tumors
- Neurovascular Disorders
- Spinal Deformities
- Brain and Spine Traumas
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Second place in M.Ch (Neurosurgery) examination, July, 2017, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Surgical management of primary spinal cord tumors – a single centre experience over a period of 2yrs –NSICON 2016 held at Chennai.
- Tethered cord syndrome – a single centre prospective and retrospective analysis NSICON 2017 held at Nagpur.
- A case report of VHL syndrome with cerebellar haemangioblastoma and endolymphatic sac tumor – poster presentation NSICON 2017 held at Nagpur.
- Telangana state neuroscientists conference (TNSICON- 2017) – 2nd prize in neuro quiz.