Dr. P. Rajmohan Reddy
- MBBS, D.A, DNB(anesth), PGDHS(diabetes)
- Chief Consultant Anaesthesiologist
- English, Hindi, Telugu
- Dr. P. Rajmohan Reddy holds an experience of 12 years
- Dr. P. Rajamohan Reddy is the chief consultant anesthesiologist, having an experience of over 12 years in multiple disciplinary, especially in Anaesthesiology & Critical Care at various corporate hospitals & Narayana Medical College.
- Involved in PG teaching in Anesthesiology as assistant professor. Dr. Rajamohan Reddy has been successfully treated over 400 cases permonth.
Areas of Expertise:
- Labor Analgesia
- Awake Craniotomy
- Regional Nerve Block
- High Risk Anesthesia
- Awake Intubations
- Invasive Monitoring Procedures
- Tube Thoracostomy
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Best outgoing Anesthesia PG from GMC, Hyd-2004.
- Secured Second place in NTR University during the year 2004.
- Participated as a faculty in state Anaesthesia Conference.
- Life time member of Indian Society of Anesthesiology.
- Tube Thoracostomy.
- Life time member of Indian Medical Association.