Dr. Naresh Vadlakonda
- M.B.B.S., FCCCM
- Chief Consultant Critical Care Medicine
- English, Hindi, Telugu
- Dr. Naresh Vadlakonda is a critical care expert with a vast experience of over 14 years in handling simple to complex emergency and critical care cases.
- Having completed his MBBS.He has done FDM from ISCCM, Hyderabad and FCCS from Society of Critical Care Medicine, California. Dr. Naresh is also a Fellow of the College of Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Naresh has worked in many corporate hospitals and has a wide experience and expertise in managing medical and surgical ICUs.
- His areas of special interest and expertise include Critically ill patients Diagnosis& Treatment, Infection Control Standards, Medical Care Strategies Development, Medical Staff Coaching, Confidentiality Assurance and Managing Approval Activities.
- Typical examples of critical illness include heart attack, poisoning, pneumonia, surgical complications and stroke. Critical care also includes trauma care – care of the severely injured
Areas of Expertise:
- Disease Diagnosis & Treatment of Critically Ill Patients
- Medical Care Strategies Development
- Infection Control Standards
- Medical Staff Coaching
- Managing Approval Activities
- Trauma care Management
- Treating Patient with Multiple Organ Failure
- Ventilator Patient Care with Severe ARDS