Dr. G. Vara Prasada Rao
- Sr. Surgical Gastroenterologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- English, Hindi, Telugu
- Dr. G. Vara Prasada Rao is graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Post Graduation in General Surgery from PGI, Chandigarh, Diplomate of National Board from New Delhi, Fellowship from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS) from UK and Fellowship from American College of Surgery (FACS) from USA.
- After completion of Surgical Training, Dr. Vara Prasad Rao rendered his services in different positions in PGI, Chandigarh, NIMS-Hyderabad, UK, USA and Middle East. After getting enough experience Dr. Vara Prasad wants to serve the people of his home town Nellore.
- Dr. Vara Prasad’s main interests are in Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic, Upper GI, Colorectal and Laparoscopic Surgeries. He has performed and involved in more than 20,000 Laparoscopic Surgeries in the last two decades.
Areas of Expertise:
- Advanced Laparoscopic Procedure
- GI Malignancy
- Complete Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.UK
- Fellow of American college of surgery
- Fellow of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences. New Delhi. India.
- Member of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Member of Indian association of gastro endo surgeons
- Management Cardiac Emergencies
- Member of society of endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeons India